|Our anti slip treatments and our anti slip tapes are Certified “High Traction” by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
|Many of our floor care products are UL® Classified for slip resistance
NS4400 Series Coarse, White or Black Anti Slip Vinyl Safety Tape
- A coarse, textured anti slip tape that provides slip resistance in both wet and dry conditions.
- NS4400 provides conformability on irregular surfaces and is
constructed from a non-mineral, coarse-textured, slip-resistant vinyl
surface that has our water-resistant, acrylic adhesive that is ideal for
wet conditions and barefoot friendly as well as suitable for shoe
- Applications: Showers, bathtubs, stairs treads, boats, locker
rooms, therapy rooms, and equipment entryways, swimming pools, around
hot tubs, surfboards, step stools, aquatic equipment, and many more
- Used in hospitals, hotels, motels, and residences for years.
- Engineered from a unique type of vinyl that is both comfortable to the skin, pleasing to the eye, easy to clean and durable.
- Stocked in sizes from 1 inch to 48 inches and we routinely do custom sizing for larger projects.
- Our vinyl tape is completely sanitary. Vinyl construction can
limit the growth of odor causing germs and bacteria. Will not fade or
- Simple application - as simple as peeling off the release liner
and pressing firmly onto a clean, dry surface. When ready to replace
your vinyl tape, just lift one corner and remove. Releases cleanly with
no remaining residue to be concerned about.
For more information, please visit this product DATA sheet,
Anti Slip Tapes Catalog 2013.