- Flexible laminated film that absorb and store energy from ambient light.
- In the event of a power failure or power outage these tapes are
immediately visible thereby providing people with a clearly illuminated
- Our photo-luminescent tapes are peel
and stick and easily affixed to walls, columns, around door or window
frames, handrails, along stairways and baseboards and are ideal for
your low-level emergency egress system.
- They are
constructed from a flexible laminated film that is coated with
permanent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and backed by poly-coated
- They are UV stable.
- Installation is as simply position, peel of backing, and apply to dry, non oily surface.
- Please ensure that the minimum application temperature is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or 10 degrees Celsius.
- Custom sizes and shapes are available upon request. Priced per 30 ft. roll.
- Certified High Traction by NFSI.
Anti Slip Tapes Catalog 2013.